Monday 19 March 2012

A Spot of Light Springtime Baking? Not When You Eat the Entire Batch!


Of the many, many delectable looking recipes I have been accumulating on Pinterest these days, there was no more than a five minute lag time between pinning this and preheating the oven to make a batch of SophistiMom's Chewy Lemon Snowdrops.

Despite being egg and dairy-free (I replaced the butter stated in the recipe for a non-dairy olive oil spread), light and lemony, small and shareable... they were moreish to a fault and I pretty much ate the entire batch.  Which is most definitely not light nor acceptable really, especially with Easter just around the corner!  Never mind, I'll just be sure sure to do an extra ten minutes on the hula hoop tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, and if you have any questions at all, I will reply to them within these comments - so please be sure to check back to get your answer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...