Wednesday 20 July 2011

Preparing for Autumn ~ part II


You can always count on the British Summertime for almost constant cloud cover and drizzly rain, interspersed with the odd burst of glorious sunshine (which sees everyone ripping off their parka's and practically tripping over themselves to get outside).


With this in mind, I got a head start on my first Autumnal Project - the Pickles' Go Vest - knowing I would be loving it months before Autumn even begins.  Knitted in brioche stitch with a super soft and cosy baby alpaca, this vest is the epitome of trans-seasonal dressing.  Loosely slung over a sundress and held together with a brooch on changeable Spring days or chilly Summer nights, and layered with long-sleeved tops, jeans and scarves when the colder months come.




2 comments:

  1. whats the pattern????? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's amazing... from Pickles.no - Go Vest pattern xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts, and if you have any questions at all, I will reply to them within these comments - so please be sure to check back to get your answer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...