Tuesday 30 August 2011

Maple... Pecan... Cookies.


Is there anything more delicious than maple syrup? I'd be hard pressed to think of something yummier... And these Maple Pecan Cookies from Xanthe Milton's -aka Cookie Girl- adorable book Eat Me, do not disappoint.  Chewy, just the right amount of crunch, and, mmmm maple syrupy... I might even add an extra tablespoon of syrup next time, or maybe drizzle some over the cookies while they're still warm... My only complaint (of my cookies, not the recipe) is having had to substitute the soft dark sugar (which the recipe called for and I have run out of) for golden caster sugar, resulting in a somewhat albino looking cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, and if you have any questions at all, I will reply to them within these comments - so please be sure to check back to get your answer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...